Address Book Is Missing Error In AOL Mail ?
How To Fix Address Book Is Missing Error In AOL Mail?
Address Book AOL error which usually occurs when it disappears altogether. When users try to add a contact, it is commonly known as a server error message. Although it is seen that another screen wants to be related to the list of contacts. We have provided steps to correct errors in AOL email from address book.
The AOL Mail correspondence address Book Error
- Change the list of categories first
- Users should get distracted in AOL Toolbar and then click ‘Mail Menu’ to access the ‘Address Book’.
- Now, select the right category list that will appear
- Now, on the left side of ‘Group Clause’
- You need to make sure that the “View drop-down menu” appears
- Now, to close the address book, click the “X” button
- Delete files from address book with Windows XP operating system To do this, follow the instructions below:
- Click the “Start” button and touch the “Click Search” icon.
- Touch ‘All files and folders’ link
- In the “All or parts of file name” box, just type “[yourScreenName] .ab *” and then click on the “Search” button.
- Change ‘[yourScreenName]’ with address book
- Now, in the “Name column”, just right-click on the name of the screen and then tap the “click” icon.
- When you want to delete the file, it is asked to press the “Yes” button.
- Repeat the last two steps and click on the “X” icon.
- Login again in “AOL Software” and then open the ‘Address Book’.
How to Add Address Book in AOL Mail and AOL Gold Desktop :
AOL Desktop Gold Address Book Add ,edit ,delete :
- Sign into your AOL account and go to your AOL mailbox.
- In the left-hand panel, click “Contacts”.
- Click the Action drop-down menu.
- Select “Export” from the list.
- Select CSV for your File Type.
- Click On Export.
- The file is automatically downloaded to your computer.
- Import the Excel file that now contains your AOL address book contacts into Constant Contact.
Add a contact in AOL Gold Desktop
- Sign in your AOL Gold Desktop
- From the top menu bar, click Mail | select Address Book.
- Click Add.
- Enter your contact’s info in the text fields.
- Click Save.