AOL Computer Checkup FAQs
AOL Computer Checkup:
AOL computer checkup is quite easy for an early use, but it also includes powerful tools for the most advanced technology.Easy and easy to use, this tool is a one-stop-shop for all your computer performance issues. In addition to helping your PC run faster, it improves hard drive performance & retrieving deleted data.
How can I sign up in AOL Computer Checkup?
If you want to sign up for AOL Computer Checkup, follow the interaction below:
- Visit the AOL Computer Checkup detail page.
- Click on sign in button.Sign in with your username and password.
- If You’re a new user So Create an account on AOL Computer Checkup.
- The AOL Computer Checkup email and follow the on-screen instructions to get start .
If you are a new user, download aol computer checkup tools impact speed, performance and reliability, read this article install computer checkup tools.
How can I start AOL Computer Checkup?
When Complete the AOL Computer Checkup installation Process.AOL Computer Checkup will prompt a pop-up windows for perform a quick scan of your PC.Give the permission to scan PC click On “Start one-click checkup” button.When your PC During Scanning Process its called “initial scan”. After Scanning process complete AOL Computer Checkup show information to determine your computer’s current health and other areas where you needs to improvement.
If you want to the scan process for later time. See the steps to scan your PC Deep Scan or Quick Scan.
To Start the AOL Computer Checkup:
- Open your AOL Computer Checkup application.
- Choose the Quick Scan or Deep Scan and then click on Scan Now option.
- After scanning is completed, click Optimize.
AOL Computer Checkup technical support only for the AOL Computer Checkup. How do I know what version of AOL Computer Check-up online help. +1-800-608-2315 Contact us AOL computer Desktop Checkup customer service number for any questions and technical help.