AOL Imap Setting iphone
AOL IMAP Setting iPhone
iPhone / iPad provides very good support to AOL IMAP email services, like Gmail, MS Exchange, Yahoo Mail, AOL mail, Outlook and many others. We have showed you the automatic way to add AOL email account to iPad before in an early article. In this iPad mail setup guide, we will discuss how you can manually setup AOL mail account on iPad Air, iPad mini and other iPad models. If Your imap aol.com is not responding iphone iOS read blow solution.
Step to AOL imap setting iPhone
On this page you will find AOL Mail settings for the iPhone. Mail IMAP Error Setting for AOL for setting up your AOL email on your iPhone.
1. Choose the settings Option in Your iPhone .
2.Choose down Menu and select Mail ,Contact,Calendar Option.
3. Add a tap account and choose another Mail AOL.
4. Add a tape match and enter the following information:
Name: Your Name
Email: Your AOL Email Address
Password: Your AOL Email Password
Details: Enter “AOL”
5. Select the imap under the incoming mail server and enter the following information:
Password: Your Email Password
6. Choose Scroll down Menu and, GO to under Outgoing Mail Server, Fill the following information:
Username: Enter Your Email Username
Password: Fill Your Email Password
7. Save the Setting and select your email address in the next option screen .
8. Scroll and Choose down and select Option SMTP under the outgoing mail server.
9. Select the main server, select smtp.aol.com and under monitor information:
Server port: 587
10. Go to the previous screen. Choose Advanced and monitor that information is correct:
11. Go back to the screen. Restart your iPhone to finish AOL Mail setup Setting !
Related : How to Set up AOL Mail Account to iPad
If you have problems then you trust our team. They will solve all your issues. All you have to do is Call to Our tollfree number. Our Technician will help you.
Online chat support: Our Technical executive can chat with you. On your website, you can find the AOL Toll free Number. You need to tell your experts about your issues. They will guide you through step-by-step and solve your problem.
Our team is extremely skilled and has a deep knowledge of it. They know very well to solve any issues related to AOL. Contact us at our Toll-Free number 1800-608-2315 at any time. Our officers are always ready to help you in getting your call up and coming out of the problem.