AOL Mail How to Recover Reset password 1800-608-2315
how to AOL Mail Reset password for secure account:
Forgot your password? Read our help article which explains how to reset the forgotten AOL password.
Your password gives you access to your AOL account and services. Updating Password is a good idea.
- Log in to your account’s security page.
- Click Change Password.
- Enter the new password that you want to use in the new password and to confirm the new password field.
- Click Continue.
- Click OK, I have it.
Tips for creating a safe password :
A safe password is your first line of defense against intruders and impostors. Consider these tips while creating or updating your password
- Use unique words: Do not use explicit words like “password”.Do not create passwords on personal data such as password, date, address, phone number etc.
- 12 or more characters: Long passwords are more secure
- Do not be clear: Do not use personal information such as your name, your AOL username, birthdays, etc.
- Avoid frequent sequences or characters: Do not use adjacent characters on your keyboard (QWERTY).
- Use a different password for each site: Otherwise, if someone receives a password, you can use it in all your accounts.
Additional Tips For AOL Mail Password :
- Do not share it: Do not give your password to anyone, not even your friends.
- Change your password from time to time
- Keep it updated – Change your password More often, better
- Be careful: if you are asked to change your password, make sure it is a valid request.