Fix AOL unused error 418 For Assistance Help 1(800) 608 2315
How to fix AOL unused error 418? in AOL Mail
Do not you have any idea how to fix AOL unused error 418? Are you roaming for technical assistance? Not yet got it? If so, call the AOL customer support number as it is beneficial rather than seeking help with friends and family.
AOL offers the best web-based email services to customers. It provides safe and confidentiality for its users and thus it is used by millions of customers to send and receive mail online. When using AOL account, you may get a “418 unused” error message and due to this you are unable to send or receive mail or will not be able to use further. So, instead of the blue color, take advantage of the AOL customer service as it is the best way to get out with your obstacles very easily.
This can sometimes happen if your browser has corrupted cache / cookies. So, do the following to correct it:
Steps to fix AOL unused error 418:
- First off any open internet browser windows
- Then click on the “Start” button, select “Programs” or “All Programs”
- Then click on “Internet Explorer”
- At the top right of the window, click on the “Tools” menu and then click on “Internet” option.
- Click On tab, under Browsing History, click “Delete”
- Delete the browsing history window, select the preferred preferred website data, temporary Internet files,
- cookies and history check box, clear all other check boxes, and then click Delete.
- Now click on “OK” to close the Internet Options window.
- And now use your AOL account in hassle free manner