How to fix error code 421 in an AOL mail account
AOL Error code 421 in an AOL mail account ?
AOL Error code 421 is an e-mail error that usually occurs as a result of a temporary routing problem when receiving messages from the end of the e-mail server. According to the study, these errors are not important and are usually automatically solved by users.
Reason For AOL Error Code 421 in AOL Mail Account :
- Usage of Old version of AOL Mail Application software
- wrong settings of AOL mail IMAP
- Infected System from harmful malware such as Trojans, spyware, adware, and viruses
- Mail server has stops working
- Internet connectivity is slower than Need
- defective PST file
- ISP setting is not valid and not appropriate
- Storage and space are not available On Server
Fix The AOL error code 421 :
The steps explained to correct the AOL error code 421 below are explained.AOL error code 421 is not serious but it needs to be resolved faster. Users can follow a few steps to easily correct AOL error code 421.
- Configure your email mail server settings with the help of ISP’s SMTP relay .
- Try to reconnect with your service or disconnect from the internet and connect it again .
- Clearing cache and cookies for AOL.
If you still have to face the error, then you should contact AOL Customer Service Number 1800-608-2315.