How to fix the AOL desktop error code “100”?
Fix the AOL desktop error code “100”?
AOL “100” error is usually a AOL desktop problem in Windows error code, also called device error code. Professionals say this as a result of a poorly established driver. Windows Device Manager shows this problem in which the driver is installed Wrong way.
How to Know AOL error code 100 happen:
- Computer slow response
- A BSOD error will appear
- Programs can not be used automatically.
- Update not possible
Step 1: Change the start of the Windows Update service:
- First open Windows Task Manager and click on “Service tab”
- Now, the “Open Services” icon
- Users will automatically get a new window and will be notified.
- Now to access your “Update Properties” double-click on the “Windows Update” icon.
- Now just set the ‘start type’ to the “auto” icon.
- Click on the “Apply” icon and then click on the “Start” icon. Touch the “OK” button.
- Go to “Windows Update” and click on the “Search for updates” icon.
Step 2: Disable all antivirus and firewall.
To get rid of the error code, just disable all your antivirus software .
Step 3: Remove all viruses from the system
The virus in the system is therefore highly recommended to run the code.Virus can disturb the AOL Mail .