How to Import AOL Messages and Contacts Into Your Gmail account
Import AOL Messages and Contacts Into Your Gmail account
You can put the Gmail plug-in in AOL Mail and preview your inbox there, but what about the other direction? no problem. You can change from AOL Mail to Gmail and take your messages, all emails folders and contacts with you.
Fortunately, it’s easy to copy all your archived and inbox messages from Gmail to AOL Mail. You can also migrate your address book. The copied messages remain in your AOL account too.
Read About : access aol mail on outlook.com
Steps to Import AOL Messages and Contacts Into Gmail :
To import all your mail message and your address book from Gmail with just AOL Mail:
- Copy all the messages that you want to import from your AOL Mail Sent Mail and spam folder into AOL Mail Saved Mail or another custom folder’s folder.
- Click settings gear in Gmail.
- Select the settings in the menu that comes up.
- Select the Accounts and Import tabs.
- Click Import Mail and Contacts. If you have imported mail earlier, click Import from a different address.
- Enter your AOL email address to which account you want to import from?
- Click Continue.
- Enter your AOL Mail password under enter password for firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Click continue
- Ensure that import contacts and import mails are checked.
- Check the messages you receive on your AOL account in your Gmail Inbox for one month automatically, import new mail for next 30 days.
- Alternatively, check the label for all imported mails
- Click Start import.
- Click OK.