Import Your AOL Contacts to iPhone Contact
Import AOL Contacts to an iPhone
Follow the some steps to Import Your AOL Mail Contact in Your iPhone :
When you keep your contacts synced between one device to other, you always have access to important contacts such as phone numbers, emails and addresses. iPhone give advantage of the Add Account feature in your iPhone Settings app to import contacts from an AOL account. Enter your login details of AOL Mail account after that the iPhone automatically imports your AOL mail contacts into the Contacts app in iPhone (iOS 7).
Import Your AOL Mail Contact in iPhone
- Go to Your iPhone “Settings” icon home screen to Open the Settings.
- Scroll down the Screen and choose the “Mail, Contacts, Calendars” option .The iPhone open configuration screen for all mail, contacts and calendars accounts. On this time iPhone screen all the list of email accounts currently login in iPhone show.
- Choose the “Add account” and then Choose “Other” on the list of Emails account types. In This option Selection of only imports mail and notes. You must Choose the Other Option to Import the All Contacts.
- Choose the “Add CardDAV Account” on the list of account types on the Other screen.
Add CardDAV Account Options is located under the contact’s title.
Create a CardDAV Account connection in iPhone :
- Go to Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars >Add Accounts > Other >Add CardDAV Account under Other section >Enter the info for New Accounts.
Server: “carddav.aol.com” Field.
User Name: AOL Full email address including “@aol.com.”
Password : to log into Your AOL mail account.
Description: Give it a name so it’s easy to recognize it.
- Tap “Next” Option in the upper right corner to verify the account and import the contacts from your AOL account.
- Click on “Keep on My iPhone” when popup prompted.
- Choose what you want to do with existing contacts on your iPhone.
- Click on “Save” when you completed.