Skip to content
Reset AOL password using Recovery Email
- Go to the AOL email home page
- Go to the settings and click to reset the password.
- Select Try some other verification option.
- Select E mail a reset link to the recovery email address.
- Press Next. This asks the system to send an email to the alternate address provided when you created the AOL email account.
- Press Close.
- Start the alternate email account and look for the AOL password reset message. The email contains a message such as “Request to reset the aol password“.
- Press the key to reset the password or the link present in the email.
- Type the password on the page where you are redirected by the link.
- Press Save.